We are so looking forward to welcoming all dancers and spectators to the Celtic Masters 2022 at Coalisland Parochial Centre in a few short days!
While restrictions have been easier in multiple regions, coronavirus remains a threat to many people and as such, we will put in place mitigations to help manage the risk to yourselves and our staff.
We ask all attendees to take note of the following restrictions that will be in place for the duration of the event.
- We strongly encourage all guests to take a Rapid Lateral Flow Test each morning of the event.
- If you feel unwell, particularly with a high temperature, cough, or sore throat, please do not attend the event. Please inform a World Dance Masters representative through our website or Facebook and we’ll scratch your registration.
- We will gather names and contact numbers of all attendees to support Test, Trace, and Protect. All attendees will be asked to record their name and contact number before receiving a wristband.
- We will encourage contactless payment, but cash payments available where necessary.
- Face masks must be worn when entering, leaving, and moving around the venue, unless exempt or when eating and drinking. Face masks are optional when dancing.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided around the venue and all attendees encouraged to sanitise regularly.
- All windows and doors that can be opened will be to allow deeper ventilation into the venue. Attendees are reminded to bring warmer clothing.
- We ask people to collect their own rubbish and dispose of within bins around the room so our staff don’t have to unnecessarily expose themselves.
- Larger changing spaces will be in adjacent sports halls to provide additional space. The bigger changing facilities will be available after 1pm on Saturday. For competition prior to 1pm on Saturday, competitors will change in available toilets and must try and maintain social distancing where possible and always be courtesy to others.
- No alcohol is allowed to be brought on site during the day and we will not hold an evening social.
All times are subject to change and for guidance only!
9 am: Doors open and warm-up music
10 am: Newcomer & Novice Pro-Am
12 pm: Solo Heats in Newcomer Junior and Novice Teen
1.30 pm: Starter, Intermediate, Advanced & Allstars Pro-Am
5.30 pm: All Group divisions
8.30 am: Doors open and warm-up music
9 am: Starter Primary Heats
9.30 am: Solo finals – Dance A
11 am: Solo finals – Dance B
1 pm: Solo finals – Dance C follows by awards.